Hello
I am a currently a student athlete enrolled at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. I recently researched the topic of eating disorders and learned a lot about their physical and psychological effects. I found your organization to be very helpful for people in need of this kind of help. I have visited your website and I believe it can change many lives effected by the pressures of losing weight using extreme measures.
I am writing to you today to support your cause. I have researched many eating disorder cases, mainly concerning athletes, and have found information that stunned me. I personally know many friends that have an eating disorder who sought help and found success with support groups. Many young adults, including young athletes, feel the pressures of disordered eating because they believe that they are suppose to be the ideal weight of a "Barbie Doll". I support your organization in helping these young adults and adults overcome their disordered eating. By support groups these people learn to love themselves more than what other people think.
Thank you,
Megan Golovkin
Live to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment